Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
Our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities comes from the general dudu.com principles. This Statement governs interaction between dudu.com and its users. If you use dudu.com you agree to follow our rules and this Statement.
2. Sharing the Information
When you share some content or information on dudu.com you own this information. You can also control its sharing among dudu.com users. Use privacy settings to make sure that you share your information with trusted users only. Please take a note:
• When you share specialized content covered by intellectual property rights (pictures, videos etc.) you give us special permission. It means that you allow us to use any of this content that you have posted on dudu.com. This permission is called Intellectual Property License.
• When you use any application you should be aware that you share your content with it. Although we require applications at dudu.com respect your privacy we cannot guarantee that applications won’t share your content.
• Please remember that when you share information and place “everyone” settings you allow everyone to access it including people outside of dudu.com. They can access this information and download it. It is also possible to associate it with you.
3. Safety rules
We do everything we can to keep our site absolutely safe. But we cannot guarantee that dudu.com is totally safe. Therefore we request our users to help us in achieving this goal. Please follow easy rules:
• Do not send or share any unauthorized commercial messages on dudu.com including spam
• Do not use any automated tools to collect user’s content. Please avoid using any bots or spiders without having special permission.
• Do not engage in any financial pyramids or other multi-level marketing activities on dudu.com.
• Do not upload or share any viruses on dudu.com.
• Do not try to access accounts any other users that do not belong to you.
• Do not threat or bully other users on dudu.com.
• Do not post any unlawful content on dudu.com including pornography, nudity and incites violence.
• Do not develop and operate any third-party applications that work share mature content including alcohol-related and nudity-related content without setting age-based restrictions of access.
• Do not offer any marketing schemes on dudu.com without special written consent. It includes sweepstakes, giveaways and other contests. If we give you special permission you take full responsibility for your marketing activities.
• Do not use dudu.com in any unlawful purposes.
• Do not do anything that can cause harm to dudu.com.
• Do not encourage violations of Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
4. Registration Process and Security of your Account
dudu.com users are required to provide their real names. Here we list a few important things you should know to keep your account secure:
• Do not provide any false information on dudu.com. Don’t create several accounts and accounts for anybody else.
• Do not create more than one account for yourself.
• In case of disabling of your account do not create new one without special permission from dudu.com.
• Do not use your personal account in commercial purposes (for example selling information of your page to advertisers).
• Do not register on dudu.com if you are a convicted sex offender.
• Update your contact information regularly.
• Don’t tell anyone your password and don’t let other people access your account.
• Don’t transfer your account information to any other users without special permission from dudu.com.
• We reserve the right to remove username for your account if we believe that it violates any rights.
5. Protection of Rights of Other People
We respect rights of all people and we want you to do the same. Therefore please follow these simple rules:
• Do not share information if it can violate any rights including law.
• We reserve the right to delete your content or information placed on dudu.com if we think that it violates any rights of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
• We help you to ensure security of your account by providing you special protection tools.
• You have an opportunity to appeal against removal of your intellectual property content by dudu.com. We reserve the right to remove such content if someone reported us about owned copyright.
• If you regularly violate intellectual property rights of other people we reserve the right to disable your account.
• Don’t use our trademark or copyrights without special permission from dudu.com.
• If you want to obtain information from other users please obtain their permission. You should also explain other users that you will collect this information (not dudu.com).
• Don’t post anyone documents or financial information on dudu.com.
• Do not tag users on photos or send any invitations to non-users without asking them.
6. Mobile services on dudu.com
• dudu.com provides its users with mobile services. The services are free of charge but you should be aware of fees and rates applied by your mobile operator.
• When you share your personal information you provide dudu.com users with rights to sync contact lists. It applies to all visible information on dudu.com including your name and contact information.
7. Special Provisions Applied to Share Links
If you integrate Share Link button on your site you should be aware of additional terms that apply to you:
• We allow you to use our Share Link button. It lets users to share links or content from your site on dudu.com.
• You allow us to let others to use this “Share Links” button on dudu.com.
• You will not put “Share Link” button on any page which has got content violating our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
8. Special Provisions Applied to Operators or Third-Party Websites and Application
1. If you are operator of third-party application or website working on dudu platform please be aware of additional terms that apply to you:
• You carry full responsibility for your website or application including all content it has got. It means that content placed on your application has to meet our terms and the policy of privacy.
2. Please be aware that we limit your access to data of dudu.com users by the following:
• You will be able to obtain only the information which you need to operate your website or application
• You will delete any information received from a dudu.com user if he/she asks us to do so. You will also need to prove that the information was removed.
• You won’t use any personal data received from dudu.com users in an ads creative.
• You won’t use or transfer any data of dudu.com users to advertisement networks, brokers or other resources related to advertisement.
• You won’t sell any information received from dudu.com users. You will have the right to continue using dudu.com user’s data even if you are acquired by another company. But information received from dudu.com users can be used only within your application.
• We may request you to delete any information received from our users if we believe that you use it improperly.
• We may limit your access to data of dudu.com users.
• You have to follow our Platform Policy.
3. You should not give us any information that you received independently.
4. You need to make it easy to dudu.com users to disconnect from your application or website.
5. You should publish your contact information and make it easy for dudu.com users to contact. We reserve the right to publish your e-mail address.
6. You should arrange customer support for your website or application working on dudu.com Platform.
7. You won’t place or show any third party advertisements on dudu.com Platform.
8. We will provide with all needed rights to use the code and specialized tools.
9. You won’t transfer or sell our code and tools to anyone.
10. You won’t distort the relationships between you and dudu.com.
11. We reserve the right to publish our own press releases with mentioning our relationships with you.
12. We do not guarantee that dudu.com Platform will be free in the future.
13. You give us permission to integrate your application in dudu.com Platform.
14. You give us permission to link your third party website or application and place different content including advertisements. Ads can be placed around the application.
15. We reserve the right to analyze your application and its content. Analysis can be done in different purposes including commercial.
16. We reserve the right to audit your application.
17. We may develop our own applications that offer related services and become competitor of your application.
• We reserve the right to change Pages Terms and Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. In this case we will notify you.
• We reserve the right to make any changes.
We reserve the right to terminate our relations with you if you violate this Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. At the same time we reserve the right to disable your account or (and) application. In this case this Statement of Rights and Responsibilities will be terminated.
If someone claims against us related to your activities or content shared on dudu.com, you will take full responsibility of this claim. You will also carry on all losses and expenses we might have within such claims.
We do our best to keep dudu.com absolutely safe and trouble-free. But we cannot guarantee that dudu.com is totally safe. Therefore we do not offer any warranty. Thus dudu.com is not responsible for any actions and content placed by third party applications and websites. You won’t claim against us or our employees arising from damages caused by third party applications and websites.